Volunteer Opportunities with the Watersmeet Lakeguards
The ISCCW / Watersmeet Lakeguards is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that relies heavily on volunteers to be effective in their fight against invasive species. If you would like to make a difference, there are many opportunities to get involved.
- Become a member of the ISCCW.
- Learn all you can about invasive species.
- Recruit new members.
- Make a monetary donation to the ISCCW.
- Become familiar with the ISCCW website.
- Attend ISCCW Board meetings (open to the public).
- Participate in the Clean Boats Clean Waters program at boat landings.
- Organize on-water monitoring for your lake.
- Participate in on-water monitoring.
- Attend area workshops pertaining to invasive species.
- Assist with grant writing.
- Provide a service or expertise to assist with graphic arts, printing, legal services.
- Assist with mailings.
- Donate materials used for mailings.